Buy Claire Products to Support her Vetting


Look for a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

New Source for Traumeel

One of Claire's supplements that we've yet to streamline is a holistic liquid anti-inflammatory called Traumeel. I know that what the vet charges for prescriptions and supplements are about double what I could find elsewhere.

Today I spent a solid hour or more calling pharmacies and pet stores to find a better/cheaper source for this, and I think I've found one.

I'll be stopping by Capitol Drugs in Sherman Oaks to check out their prices and sizes.

Valley Drugs on Ventura in Encino near Balboa 818-788-0635 also carries a tablet that dissolves under the tongue--I'm wondering if I can crush this and add it to Claire's food. Each tablet is 300mg.

Of course, I'll consult the vet to make sure I get the proper dosage for Claire's tiny weight. I'm just trying to use our financial resources efficiently so Claire can get the most and best care possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Products Featuring Claire's Brother, Chance ~ Proceeds Benefit Claire's Surgery Fund


Shop other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Cool Stuff from Zazzle Featuring the Squirrels in Our Yard


Design a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Cool Stuff from Our Zazzle Store featuring Quilts


Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Cool Stuff from Our Zazzle Store Featuring Needlepoint


Make a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Cool Stuff from Our Zazzle Store Featuring the Chalk Festival


Create a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Claire's Mom Sells Vintage Pyrex and Craft Items on Etsy Too ~~ Help Sponsor Claire's Vet Care