Buy Claire Products to Support her Vetting


Look for a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Buttons, Supplements, & Recycling


Today I made buttons for Claire's blog, so you can link to her site if you have your own page. There's two to choose from, and of course I think they're both darling, because they have Claire's picture! Just add the icon with a link to the page at http://sponsorclaire.blogspot.com to show you're one of Claire's readers! Hopefully sharing the information in Claire's story will save another pet.


Claire had a laser therapy appointment today, so I asked about a supplement that has been recommended to me, NZymes. Claire's already on a similar pill called Dismuzyme, so I'm not sure that another additive is necessary, but I sent the link to the holistic vet so she can give us her opinion on the next visit.

I also turned in another load of can & bottle recycling from my friend's 4th of July party that she'd agreed to donate to Claire's surgery fund, so I have another $20 to deposit tomorrow. Small chunks are adding up! Thank you, thank you, THANK you to all who have donated to the ChipIn!

This blog has become a fun way to share memories of Claire's funniest moments. Last Christmas, when we went to my folks' to celebrate the holidays, I lost Claire within the first 24 hours. I searched high and low, calling out for her. Finally, I came back to where I'd started looking, in the center of the main floor. As I turned around, there she was, looking right at me ~ from the huge Longaberger basket that held nicely folded PEOPLE throw blankets, perfect for cozying up on a cold winter day in front of the television! Claire had found her spot and was too comfortable to respond. Her other favorite spot to visit was in front of the heat register, just below the kitchen sink.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Products Featuring Claire's Brother, Chance ~ Proceeds Benefit Claire's Surgery Fund


Shop other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Cool Stuff from Zazzle Featuring the Squirrels in Our Yard


Design a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Cool Stuff from Our Zazzle Store featuring Quilts


Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Cool Stuff from Our Zazzle Store Featuring Needlepoint


Make a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Cool Stuff from Our Zazzle Store Featuring the Chalk Festival


Create a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Claire's Mom Sells Vintage Pyrex and Craft Items on Etsy Too ~~ Help Sponsor Claire's Vet Care