Buy Claire Products to Support her Vetting


Look for a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Small Moves on Monday

Today was a day of small, significant actions. I followed up with the Onyx & Breezy Foundation, and they had misplaced my application. The call instigated them locating it, and it's now being sent on to the trustees.

I wrote a family friend last night who has had daschunds for as long as I can remember; if 1 in 5 have IVDD, surely they'd have some experience with this. Today I heard back from her, and it seems they've been extremely lucky, though they do have friends who have been through this.

I was approved to join a Facebook group on IVDD, so I read through some posts and commented a bit this afternoon. I'm glad to finally find a community to exchange feedback on this whole process, apart from the immediate medical advice available on the Dodgerslist listserv.

All in all, a quiet day, but all the research and learning I'm doing is adding up, and will only serve to help Claire. Hope you had a great day too!

(Dec. 5th, 2010, Claire's often favorite position to be held.
She's sleeping through my friend's birthday party)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Products Featuring Claire's Brother, Chance ~ Proceeds Benefit Claire's Surgery Fund


Shop other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Cool Stuff from Zazzle Featuring the Squirrels in Our Yard


Design a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Cool Stuff from Our Zazzle Store featuring Quilts


Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Cool Stuff from Our Zazzle Store Featuring Needlepoint


Make a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Cool Stuff from Our Zazzle Store Featuring the Chalk Festival


Create a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Claire's Mom Sells Vintage Pyrex and Craft Items on Etsy Too ~~ Help Sponsor Claire's Vet Care