Buy Claire Products to Support her Vetting


Look for a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Claire's Acupuncture Treatment

Since I went on a long bumpy car ride to see my grandpawrents, mom paid almost $200 for me to have both acupuncture and laser therapy this week on my return (we did it the day we left too). Even though I was in my crate the whole time, the car is still a little jostl-y. Mom put big rolled up blankets on each side of me to help stabilize my back, but that just made me hot so I laid across them.


This is my fur-rend Mary. I loves her lots. She holds me and talks to me while I have treatments, then she gives me treats (shhh! Don't tell Mom!). I think this is a grreat picture of Mary. I only shuts my eyes because I don't like that camera flashing at me. I figured out when this little red light blinks the flash is gonna happen right after so I closed my eyes every time.


This is how Dr Gray does the Acupuncture on me. I don't like needles so I get all squirmy, especially around my Mom, so she started handing me off to the vet techs to get it done in Back of the Clinic. This means Aunt Mary gets to hold me more.


Mom had them take pictures so she'd know what's going on and I could tell you about it too.


Even though Dr. Gray started on my back and then moved upward, I was trying to tell everyone I could how much I hate needles.


In the end I had one needle behind each ear, and one on my forehead. I had to stay this way for about fifteen minutes, then they did the laser therapy, which felt sooo good that I relaxed. I told mom I only want laser from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Products Featuring Claire's Brother, Chance ~ Proceeds Benefit Claire's Surgery Fund


Shop other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Cool Stuff from Zazzle Featuring the Squirrels in Our Yard


Design a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Cool Stuff from Our Zazzle Store featuring Quilts


Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Cool Stuff from Our Zazzle Store Featuring Needlepoint


Make a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Cool Stuff from Our Zazzle Store Featuring the Chalk Festival


Create a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Claire's Mom Sells Vintage Pyrex and Craft Items on Etsy Too ~~ Help Sponsor Claire's Vet Care