Buy Claire Products to Support her Vetting


Look for a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Research, research, research meds!


It's so important to be your dog's educated advocate. I can't thank my holistic vet enough for setting us on the right path with supplements, but I knew I needed to do my own research on side effects and on pricing. I'm so glad I did, because I just found the exact same product on Amazon for half what the vet is charging me, and right now, everything for Claire is really adding up. This is only one of the meds she's been taking but I now have my source for it!

If your pet is taking Dismuzyme Plus, look for it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Products Featuring Claire's Brother, Chance ~ Proceeds Benefit Claire's Surgery Fund


Shop other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Cool Stuff from Zazzle Featuring the Squirrels in Our Yard


Design a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Cool Stuff from Our Zazzle Store featuring Quilts


Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Cool Stuff from Our Zazzle Store Featuring Needlepoint


Make a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Cool Stuff from Our Zazzle Store Featuring the Chalk Festival


Create a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Claire's Mom Sells Vintage Pyrex and Craft Items on Etsy Too ~~ Help Sponsor Claire's Vet Care