Buy Claire Products to Support her Vetting


Look for a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hula Hoops, The Mosby Foundation, and IMOM

(Chance & Claire chilling during hula hoop class, Aug. 2010)

I have a long-standing hula hoop class I like to attend on Sunday mornings. I bring the dogs with, and keep them nearby on a tie-down. This is kind of a silly picture, but you can see that the hoop doesn't scare the pups, and in fact they like to hang out in the park. Of course, Claire didn't get to go today, but Chance went with me, for the first time in a while since I've mostly worked on weekends this spring.

There's another BBQ this afternoon, with a completely separate network of people, so I'm bringing a jar for Claire to spread her situation. I'm planning to be home before dark as even last night there were some loud firecrackers in our neighborhood that made the dogs jump.

This afternoon I submitted an application to The Mosby Foundation via email. I looked into In Memory of Magic but your dog has to be expected to pass away within ten days. Claire's condition is extremely painful but not life threatening at this moment. Please keep your fingers crossed for us! These are really the first private foundations I've been looking into--I know it'll be a long process. Claire keeps me focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Products Featuring Claire's Brother, Chance ~ Proceeds Benefit Claire's Surgery Fund


Shop other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Cool Stuff from Zazzle Featuring the Squirrels in Our Yard


Design a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Cool Stuff from Our Zazzle Store featuring Quilts


Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Cool Stuff from Our Zazzle Store Featuring Needlepoint


Make a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Cool Stuff from Our Zazzle Store Featuring the Chalk Festival


Create a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Claire's Mom Sells Vintage Pyrex and Craft Items on Etsy Too ~~ Help Sponsor Claire's Vet Care