Buy Claire Products to Support her Vetting


Look for a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Puppy School & BBQs

(Claire in the living room, June 2010)

The heat has been getting to Claire, the discomfort adding to her pain. She was making breathy pain sounds on Saturday, so I did give her a pain pill at night to ensure a good night of rest while it was cool. That meant she woke up sluggish and constipated this morning.

I left her on crate rest at home Saturday morning and took Chance to puppy school for the first time in months. It's nice to be getting back to our usual routines. Chance did great, and I felt better after putting in some training time.

Saturday began the rush of holiday BBQs, so I used the opportunity to talk up Claire's situation. I took a donation jar to my friends party just so they'd visually see the website, and her picture, in hopes that people will re-post and spread the word a little further.

Oh, and I think I forgot to report back on the application I'd put in to the Brown Dog Foundation this week. It wasn't till I got to the bottom of the application that I saw that they only serve specific states, so I knew they probably couldn't help, but since it was finished I submitted anyway. I'm glad I did, because their denial letter contained suggestions for several other sources, so I'll be following up on them during the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Products Featuring Claire's Brother, Chance ~ Proceeds Benefit Claire's Surgery Fund


Shop other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Cool Stuff from Zazzle Featuring the Squirrels in Our Yard


Design a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Cool Stuff from Our Zazzle Store featuring Quilts


Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Cool Stuff from Our Zazzle Store Featuring Needlepoint


Make a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Cool Stuff from Our Zazzle Store Featuring the Chalk Festival


Create a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Claire's Mom Sells Vintage Pyrex and Craft Items on Etsy Too ~~ Help Sponsor Claire's Vet Care